I’m commuting again and listening to podcasts.
- FLOSS Weekly is interviews with free and open source project leaders.
- Software Engineering Radio is sponsored by IEEE Software Magazine and can follow the rabbit hole down pretty deep.
- The Changelog bills itself as “A weekly conversation that gets to the heart of open source technologies and the people who create them.” I recently added this back to the mix after an extended absence, and it seems to have changed and now seems to have a social angle.
- The Stack Overflow Podcast is another return to the mix after an extended absence and will update this once I’ve caught up with a couple recent episodes.
- BSD Talk is interviews with people active in the BSD or general unix community, many recorded at a BSD conference.
- BSD Now is a BSD oriented podcast sponsored by IX Systems (whose history I believe can be traced back to the beginning).
- Embedded.fm is oriented towards embedded devices from a firmware perspective.
- The Amp Hour is oriented towards embedded devices but from the perspective of hardware development.