Maestro is conceptually a set of interrelated modules that reflect business processes of the the fictional Swift Construction Company (SCC).
- Parts (part numbers, revisions, sources, related documents, bills-of-materials, change management…).
- Projects (requirements, plan, people, tasks, scheduling, time spent…).
- Issues (reports, relationships, investigations and analysis, corrective actions…).
- Stock (serial numbers and quantities, purchasing, production, trace-ability…).
- Files (engineering and ad hoc documents, revisions, authors, editors, approvers, tags…)
- Users (authentication, role-based access control…)
Maestro provides the mechanism for the enterprise to share information and decisions with Trust and Transparency™.
Maestro supports a variety of users.
Product workflows in Maestro will concern engineering product development, new product introduction to manufacturing, and maintenance engineering of the Aircraft Wireless.
Aircraft Wireless Product Lifecycle
|2||Revise PCB||2013-01-02||Design completed|
|3||Prouct Release||2013-01-03||Marketing assemembly|
|4||Manufacturing Improvement||2013-01-04||Cost and quality improvements|
|5||Release Service Kit||2013-01-05||Service support kit|
The formal project plan for the Aircraft Wireless project is documented in the SCC Quality Management System.