Except where noted, the contents of this web site are Copyright (©) Dale R. Scott and licensed according to the CreativeCommons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.
Maestro(TM) is a trademark of Dale R. Scott for a conceptual business management system with integrated demonstration data. All other trademarks appearing on this site, whether or not identified as such, are the property of their respective holders and used here only to identify a specific product or technology. No other claim is made or represented.
The information on this site is of a general nature, and its currency, accuracy, or quality is not guaranteed in any way. The information likely does not apply to your specific situation, and you accept all risks for its use in any way. You are strongly encouraged to have a validated data backup and to consult with a computing expert before attempting any procedure that affects the operation of a computing system. If misleading or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
We are committed to providing a website that respects your privacy, and do not automatically gather any personal information from you. Personal information is obtained only if you supply it voluntarily through a dalescott.net contact form or other means. Voluntarily supplied information is used solely for the purpose it was provided for. In addition, a limited amount of standard information essential to the operation and evaluation of the dalescot.net website is collected automatically, including but not limited to:
- the page from which you arrived,
- the date and time of your page request,
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address your computer is using to receive information,
- the type and version of your browser, and
- the name and size of the file you requested. Software used to implement the dalescott.net website uses browser cookies. If you are concerned about cookies, configure your web browser to reject all cookies. The dalescott.net website contains links to external sites that are not associated with dalescott.net, and dalescott.net is not responsible for the content and the privacy practices of those websites.
Submit concerns and questions using the Contact Form. You will be contacted for further information.