MaestroTM is a proof-of-concept ERP for EngineersTM, a web-based open-source ERP system providing Transparency with TrustTM to design, manufacturing and support teams.
Maestro manages information related to projects, parts, stock, issues and people. Drawing inspiration from Parts&VendorsTM (and with direct data migration), Maestro includes new enterprise features such as true multi-user client-server operation and integrated document control. Maestro includes data for the fictional Swift Construction Company (the SCC), including projects, parts, stock (non-serialized, serialized and lot controlled), issues and users.
Maestro is developed as an open source project and uses the permissive business-friendly BSD 2-Clause License. The goal of the Maestro project is to develop an integrated business management solution suitable for small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) to manage parts, projects, material, documents and issues.
- Demo (www.swiftconstructioncompany.net)
- Maestro project repository
- Maestro Wiki
- SCC Quality System Manual
- Projects (projects, tasks, issues, requirements)
- Parts (part master, parts lists, sources, specifications)
- Stock (kitting, ordering, serialization and lots)
- Documents (part specifications, work instructions, test results…)
- Issues (failure reporting and corrective actions)
- Help (locally customizable)
- Users (role-based access control, competencies)
- Competencies and Training
- Customers (CRM)
MaestroTM, ERP for EngineersTM and Transparency with TrustTM are unregistered trademarks of Dale R. Scott, and can be used according to the Maestro Trademark and Logo Policy.