Are you looking for a student project, internship or resume experience? Do you want to practice existing skills or learn new ones? If so, Dale is looking for passionate people who want to collaborate in open-source development projects. Open-source projects allow you to show your work to others without restriction, including potential clients and employers, and provide a great way to demonstrate your skills and gain credibility. Working on an open-source project is also a great opportunity to teach yourself new skills as part of a real team.
Dale is also interested in collaborative business opportunities involving new technology development, or providing services related to open-source software technology.
Skills of interest include:
- unix system administration and development (BSD, Linux, networking, mail stack configuration, Microsoft Windows® interoperability).
- Hardware and firmware embedded system development (ARM Cortex-M4, C/C++, RTOS, networking, device drivers and SD data storage, WiFi, BTLE, LPWAN, LoRa, Beaglebone, MSP432).
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design.
- SME and enterprise business processes (sales, manufacturing, ECR/ECO, engineering product development, PLM, manufacturing, ERP, MRP, inventory control, bookkeeping, accounting, project management, electronic document control and EDMS).
- Documentation and technical writing.
- Sales and Business Development.