Are you looking for a student project, internship or resume experience, want to practice skills or learn new ones? If so, there may be opportunities to collaborate with Dale. Dale is looking for passionate people to assist with open source project development. Open source projects allow you to show your work to others without restriction, including potential clients and employers, and provide a great way to demonstrate skills and gain credibility. Working on open source projects is also a great opportunity to teach yourself new skills as part of a real team.
Skills of interest include:
- Unix-type system administration and development (BSD, Linux, networking, mail configuration).
- Hardware and firmware embedded system development (ARM Cortex-M4, C/C++, RTOS, wireless networking, device drivers, SD data storage, WiFi).
- User experience and UI design.
- SME and enterprise business processes, e.g. sales, engineering product development and PLM, manufacturing ERP and MRP, bookkeeping, accounting.
- Documentation and technical writing.